Rec-track editors: planning for PR transition (to-do list and timing)

From: Hadley Beeman <hadley@linkedgov.org>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2013 14:53:42 +0000
To: Public GLD WG <public-gld-wg@w3.org>
Hi all, (but specifically, DCAT, Data Cube and ORG editors!)

As we agreed in our meeting on 31 Oct, we need to have all rec-track deliverables ready for transition to PR on 12 December.  [1]

(I would bold-face that if it wouldn't get lost in the mailing list process.  12 DECEMBER!  That's the big day!)

You're doing a great job with the implementation reports, and we'll continue to discuss the progress in meetings and on the mailing list  we're here to help you as much as we can.

In the meantime, it would be great if you could please start planning your PR transitions.  To help, I've created a template page for each document.  The headings should help see what we need to do to finish CR and move on to PR.  These are yours  feel free to alter them as you need.

It would be wonderful if you could aim to have them filled in (at least, as a draft) by 5 DECEMBER.  That will give us another week with the chairs, Sandro and the full group to plug holes, fix things we forgot and make sure everything is ship-shape for transition on the 12th.

      DCAT PR transition:  http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/wiki/DCAT_PR_transition
      ORG PR transition:  http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/wiki/ORG_PR_transition
      Data Cube PR transition:  http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/wiki/Data_Cube_PR_transition

As always, feedback is useful!  Let me know what you need.

Cheers,

   Hadley

Hadley Beeman
Co-chair
W3C Government Linked Data Working Group

[1] http://www.w3.org/2013/meeting/gld/2013-10-31