Org update

From: Dave Reynolds <dave.e.reynolds@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2013 15:28:47 +0000
To: Government Linked Data Working Group <public-gld-wg@w3.org>
I've done the analysis of what evidence we have for implementation of
ORG terms so far [1]. The results are mixed, there multiple terms with
no definite evidence of usage yet and others with just one system using it.

I've sent a message to various mail lists encouraging further reports
and giving a two week timescale. Unless that provokes a substantial
change in the status we may need to opt for the "publish as a note"
fallback.

I've also updated ORG to use the newer respec, ready for whichever
publication route we go down.

Dave

[1] http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/wiki/ORG_Implementations