Re: Org update

Thank you Dave, much appreciated.

You've provided such valuable support for ORG (and Data Cube) throughout this process, been flexible and ever supportive of this W3C working group's efforts to make forward progress.

Thank you for covering both bases for publication, depending on feedback from the various mailing lists.

Cheers,
Bernadette Hyland