W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-gld-wg@w3.org > May 2013

AW: W3C GLD WG Thur 02-May-2013 Meeting Agenda

From: Benedikt Kaempgen <kaempgen@fzi.de>
Date: Thu, 2 May 2013 07:51:01 +0000
To: Dave Reynolds <dave.e.reynolds@gmail.com>, "public-gld-wg@w3.org" <public-gld-wg@w3.org>
Message-ID: <0D7BFFD7C415144DA75C3D49C46AC21512AC5CCD@ex-ms-1a.fzi.de>
Hello,

I have to send regrets for today's call, unfortunately.

Regarding:
>       A) QB UCR: Benedikt Kaempgen - did you get reviewers? How to proceed?

So far, I did not get reviewers. Would it be possible (and ok for the two of them) to wait for Dave and Richard to finish QB Last Call Feedback Implementation and to do the reviewing of QB UCR, afterwards? 

However, as mentioned in the Call for Reviewers: Even without background in using QB, a review of the clarity of the QB UCR [1] could be done by anyone of the group and get some work off from Dave and Richard.

Best,

Benedikt

[1] <https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/gld/raw-file/default/data-cube-ucr/data-cube-ucr-20130227/index.html>

________________________________________
Von: Dave Reynolds [dave.e.reynolds@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 1. Mai 2013 17:57
An: public-gld-wg@w3.org
Betreff: Re: W3C GLD WG Thur 02-May-2013  Meeting Agenda

Hi Hadley,

A couple of corrections inline :)

On 01/05/13 17:09, Hadley Beeman wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> We have our usual 60 minute GLD-WG telecon on Thursday 02-May-2013 15:00-16:00 UTC (10:00-11:00 Boston, 7:00-8:00 San Francisco, 15:00-16:00 London, 16:00-17:00 Paris).
>
> Full details for call in info and the agenda is published here [7].  Highlights are below.
>
> ** Note that we have a LOT to get through in this meeting, as we are closing in on the last few weeks of our working group's initial charter. **
>
> Looking forward to speaking Thursday!
>
> Cheers,
>
>     Hadley
>
>
> Main agenda (copied from the Wiki):
>
> 1. Notes to transition: (2-5 minutes each)
>
>       A) QB UCR: Benedikt Kaempgen - did you get reviewers? How to proceed?
>
>       B) DCAT UCR: Dave Reynolds and John Erickson will present their comments on this doc and whether to proceed with it? (as per [1])

s/Dave Reynolds/Phil Archer/

>       C) Best Practices: Ghislain Atemezing and Bernadette Hyland will update the timetable for us.  (Accounting for FPWD and transition to Working group note) [2]
>
>       D) ADMS: Update from Phil Archer and Marios Meimaris. We need to agree concrete timetable dates for this. [3]
>
>       E) RegORG: Update from Phil Archer and Marios Meimaris. We need to agree concrete timetable dates for this. [4]
>
> 2. Rec-track docs:
>
>       A) Sorting DCAT issues. (Richard Cyganiac and Dave Reynolds)

s/Dave Reynolds/Fadi Maali/

>
>       As agreed at last week's meeting, we need to sort them into:
>
>            a) decide now
>
>            b) set aside for a DCAT sub-group call
>
>            c) take to the mailing list to resolve
>
>       We're doing this so that the DCAT editors can resolve DCAT's timetable - specifically whether DCAT needs a second last call. [5]
>
>       B) ORG: Clearer sense now of the exit criteria? (And therefore, timetable?) (Dave Reynolds) [6]
>
> 3. Remaining issues: Tracker review
>
>        Open items, see http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/track/issues/open
>        Raised items, http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/track/issues/raised
>
> [1] http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/meeting/2013-04-25
> [2] http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/wiki/BP_Timetable
> [3] http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/wiki/ADMS_Timetable
> [4] http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/wiki/REGORG_Timetable
> [5] http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/wiki/DCAT_Timetable
> [6] http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/wiki/ORG_Timetable
> [7] http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/wiki/Meetings:Telecon20130502
>



Received on Thursday, 2 May 2013 07:51:31 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Wednesday, 5 February 2014 07:13:25 UTC