AW: W3C GLD WG Thur 02-May-2013 — Meeting Agenda

Hello,

I have to send regrets for today's call, unfortunately.

Regarding:
>       A) QB UCR: Benedikt Kaempgen - did you get reviewers? How to proceed?

So far, I did not get reviewers. Would it be possible (and ok for the two of them) to wait for Dave and Richard to finish QB Last Call Feedback Implementation and to do the reviewing of QB UCR, afterwards?

However, as mentioned in the Call for Reviewers: Even without background in using QB, a review of the clarity of the QB UCR [1] could be done by anyone of the group and get some work off from Dave and Richard.

Best,

Benedikt

[1] <https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/gld/raw-file/default/data-cube-ucr/data-cube-ucr-20130227/index.html>