Re: Keeping organised: Changes to our GLD wiki pages

1) Thanks for updating the BP bit, Bernadette!

2)  Good questions, both re the appropriate deliverable type for the Cookbook and thoughts about its future.

2a)  Deliverable type for the Cookbook:

For reference, our charter says: [1]
Cookbook. The group will produce a collection of advice on smaller, more specific issues, where known solutions exist to problems collected for the Community Directory. This document is to be published as a Working Group Note, or website, rather than a Recommendation. It may, instead, become part of the Community Directory site.

Which means we do have a decision to make.  I think it might make sense to publish it as a Working Group Note regardless, so that our group's work on it is recognised, and then release the content to an ongoing wiki if someone wants to take it forward.

(I'm operating here from the idea that a Working Group Note is an indication that work has ended on a particular topic.  [2]  Is that an appropriate interpretation for a website as a deliverable?)

2b)  The Future of the Cookbook

Regardless of the type of deliverable, I'm keen to see it go forward as a live activity, if there is an appropriate group to adopt it.

Should we see if there is interest in taking this forward from any of the other linked data working groups?  Or might this be wrapped into successor working groups to GLD?  (Phil?)

Cheers,

   Hadley

[1] http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/charter
[2] http://www.w3.org/2005/10/Process-20051014/tr#WGNote