An additional telco focusing on DCAT?

From: Fadi Maali <fadi.maali@deri.org>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2013 18:11:04 +0000
Cc: Richard Cyganiak <richard@cyganiak.de>
To: Bernadette Hyland <bhyland@3roundstones.com>, Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>, W3C public GLD WG WG <public-gld-wg@w3.org>
Hi Bernadette, Sandro, all,

First of all, my apology for not attending the last telco and not sending a regret!

I will be working on DCAT in the coming couples of days and was wondering if we can arrange a telco dedicated to discuss DCAT issues.
The idea is to have a separate call (in addition to the weekly call) focusing on DCAT issues. Richard is away the next week apart from Thursday. We can have the telco before the weekly meeting.

Can we use the W3C infrastructure to schedule such a call and would involved people be willing to attend?

Best regards,
Fadi