Re: Minutes for W3C GLD WG telecon 24-Jan-2013

Hi Boris,
Thanks for circulating.  A couple WG members in yesterday's telecon agreed to do a thorough review and comment.  This included Biplav and Joao Paulo.

Note: We should update assignments to Anne and Ron who are no longer involved in the WG AFAIK.

Cheers,
Bernadette