Re: [ORG] Draft response to PROV WG

1. +1
2. +1
3. Not sure here...
            * seems like there might be some opportunities here from a
W3C perspective to show stronger linkages between ORG and PROV.   If
even from an informative perspective showing mapping between terms
might be extremely useful:  E.g. Dublin-Core and PROV-O collaborated
on a TR to explore such mappings outside the ontology
http://www.w3.org/TR/2012/WD-prov-dc-20121211/ .

I'm not suggesting something so elaborate, but I think it is important
to keep our options open to explore linkages between different
organizations.

Cheers,

Eric  Stephan