Re: Linked Data for Countries (TWC RPI Instance Hub)

Hi John,

Thanks for your info, interesting work you are doing.

Just to mention that we also have the FAO geopolitical ontology [1][2] for countries and/or regions.

Best

Boris

P.S. Example of a resource [3]

[1] http://www.fao.org/countryprofiles/geoinfo.asp