F2F2@DERI

From: Michael Hausenblas <michael.hausenblas@deri.org>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2012 09:37:35 +0000
To: W3C public GLD WG <public-gld-wg@w3.org>

All,

For all European participants, some last minute directions. We're
meeting in the Conference Room [1] and please feel free to drop by at
any time now, I'm around. If you're unsure where to find us, gimme a
call under +353 86 0215164 ... see you soon and looking forward having
you around.

Cheers,
	Michael

[1] http://lab.linkeddata.deri.ie/2010/deri-rooms#sec-r212