Stability and suggested GLD best practices structure

From: Anne L. Washington <annew@gwu.edu>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 19:20:18 -0500 (EST)
To: public-gld-wg@w3.org
cc: washingtona@acm.org, rreck@rrecktek.com
Ron Reck and I have been working on the Stability section over the last
few months. The current draft was moved to a new page today [1]

Within our large group (ahem) of two, it was easier to combine our
thoughts into a single document with one voice. We offer these headings
(Definitions, Goals, Properties, Examples, Interconnections, References)
to other communities of practice as a suggested structure. The intent in
offering this structure is to begin to develop commonality between the
best practices efforts so we can move towards building a single document.
A template of sorts is on the page we had originally intended to move our
writing.  Very open to adjustments and alternatives.
http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/wiki/Best_Practices_Discussion_Stability

I feel we are in a strong Beta phase for our section.
Look forward to seeing everyone at the F2F and discussing stability!

Anne L. Washington, PhD
Standards work - W3C - washingtona@acm.org
Academic work - George Mason University
http://policy.gmu.edu/washington/