Re: Question about putting some stuff into procurement section

Hi Tina,
Thank you very much for reviewing the updated LD cookbook.  I appreciate your feedback on suitability for a gov't audience.  Thanks too for fixing some typos, I'll endeavor to fix up all the other items you suggested by early next week.  I have some references to add for licenses and certainly many topics to link within the cookbook.

Thank you again & we look forward to seeing you at the F2F on Jan 25th.

Cheers,
Bernadette