Regrets and new additions to Best Practices page

From: John Erickson <olyerickson@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2012 09:22:36 -0500
To: public-gld-wg@w3.org
Hi Everyone!

1. Unfortunately, I must miss today's meeting for another call...

2. I've added information to two sections of the Best Practices wiki:
a. In "Versioning" <http://bit.ly/wuAKhQ> I've added references to the
Version Information Framework (VIF) and the Resourcing Identifier
Interoperability for Repositories (RIDIR) projects, two JISC sponsored
projects that examine the implications of versioning on identifiers,
metadata and (in general) digital object repository management
b. In "URI Construction" <http://bit.ly/yiuUex> I've added details of
TWC RPI's "URI Design Principles"

John

--