Re: Legacy data

Hi Phil,

First of all, thanks for helping with scribing :-)

I believe it was Biplav Srivastava who's taking care of the Source Data
section (old Legacy data section). Biplav, please correct me if I am wrong.

The term was discussed and changed during the F2F2 meeting.

Cheers,

Daniel

During the call just now Bernadette asked me to add legacy data to the