Re: Legacy data

Hi Daniel,

I will take the lead.

Thanks and regards,
--Biplav

Biplav Srivastava, Ph.D., Senior Researcher & IBM Master Inventor, IBM
Research - India,
Email: sbiplav@in.ibm.com | Mobile: +91-9810404142 | FAX: +91-11-26138889

From:
Daniel Vila <dvila@delicias.dia.fi.upm.es>
To:
Phil Archer <phila@w3.org>, Public GLD WG <public-gld-wg@w3.org>
Date:
02/09/2012 10:10 PM
Re: Legacy data
Sent by:
dvilasuero@gmail.com

Hi Phil,

First of all, thanks for helping with scribing :-)

I believe it was Biplav Srivastava who's taking care of the Source Data
section (old Legacy data section). Biplav, please correct me if I am
wrong.

The term was discussed and changed during the F2F2 meeting.

Cheers,

Daniel