NASA seminar/meeting

From: Benedikt Kämpgen <kaempgen@fzi.de>
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2011 17:09:45 +0100
To: <public-gld-wg@w3.org>
Hello,

In the minutes of GLD-WG telecon 27 October 2011 [1] I read: "NASA is
involved in organizing seminar around scientific analysis & reporting.
Having their bi-monthly meeting and Bernadette will be speaking on W3C GLD,
other speakers will be talking about data sets starting with 1 star Linked
Data moving up the data chain.".

Sorry that I missed the conversation, but is there information about the
seminar or the bi-monthly meeting available online?

Regards,

Benedikt

[1] <http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/meeting/2011-10-27>

--
AIFB, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT)
Phone: +49 721 608-47946