Re: [QB] Samples with small typo?

I think you've fixed the wrong thing.

sdmx-subject:3.2  ==  item 3.2 in the namespace with prefix sdmx-subject
(where @prefix would have been earlier in the document to define
sdmx-subject).

<sdmx-subject:3.2> == a URI with the scheme sdmx-subject (instead of the
usual http). This is not what you meant.

The issue is that in turtle, and some other languages, with the form

prefix + ":" + name

to describe an abbreviated URI, the first character of the name can't be
a digit. see
http://www.w3.org/TeamSubmission/turtle/#nameStartChar
vs
http://www.w3.org/TeamSubmission/turtle/#nameChar

This is a pain we seem to be stuck with. Some turtle parsers are more
relaxed and will parse it, even though it's not legal. Others are more
strict.

It's why I had to put a text prefix before the numbers on this vocab:
http://cpv.data.ac.uk/code-15542100.html

--
Christopher Gutteridge -- http://users.ecs.soton.ac.uk/cjg

University of Southampton Open Data Service: http://data.southampton.ac.uk/