[QB] Samples with small typo?

From: Ghislain Atemezing <auguste.atemezing@eurecom.fr>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2013 10:36:02 +0200
Cc: "public-gld-comments@w3.org" <public-gld-comments@w3.org>
To: Dave Reynolds <dave.e.reynolds@gmail.com>
Hi Dave,
I've come across this small typo (actually it was some turtle parsers complaining ;) ) in some samples using sdmx-subject [1]  in QB document [2]

Since many of us (users, consumers) start making up with examples provided on the page, could it be possible to fix occurrences of markup (e.g: in example 18 and Section C) like
this one

    [[  dct:subject
        sdmx-subject:3.2 ,      # regional and small area statistics
        sdmx-subject:1.4 ,      # Health
]]
with this other one which seems not to spot errors with some parsers

 dct:subject
        <sdmx-subject:3.2>,      # regional and small area statistics
        <sdmx-subject:1.4> ,      # Health

Also, having a look at the sdmx-subject vocabulary, they are modeled as skos:Concept.

This could really help in the copy/paste habit we have in the modelisation process.

Best,

Ghislain

 [1] http://purl.org/linked-data/sdmx/2009/subject#
 [2] http://www.w3.org/TR/vocab-data-cube/#schemes

Ghislain Atemezing
EURECOM, Multimedia Communication Department
Campus SophiaTech
450, route des Chappes, 06410 Biot, France
email: auguste.atemezing@eurecom.fr & ghislain.atemezing@gmail.com
Tel: +33 (0)4- 9300 8178
Fax: +33 (0)4- 9000 8200
Web: http://www.eurecom.fr/~atemezin