Re: DCAT: License vs Rights

Hello Jeni,

Thanks a lot for your feedback on DCAT vocabulary.

The Working Group supported your suggestion of using dct:rights instead of dct:license. It is implemented in the draft now:
https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/gld/raw-file/default/dcat/index.html

Best regards,
Fadi
Fadi Maali
PhD student @ DERI
Irish Research Council Embark Scholarship holder
http://www.deri.ie/users/fadi-maali