Re: DCAT: License vs Rights

From: Fadi Maali <fadi.maali@deri.org>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2013 11:32:30 +0100
Cc: public-gld-comments@w3.org, Stuart Harrison <stuart.harrison@theodi.org>
To: Jeni Tennison <jeni@theodi.org>
Hello Jeni,

Thanks a lot for your feedback on DCAT vocabulary.

The Working Group supported your suggestion of using dct:rights instead of dct:license. It is implemented in the draft now:
https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/gld/raw-file/default/dcat/index.html

Best regards,
Fadi
Fadi Maali
PhD student @ DERI
Irish Research Council Embark Scholarship holder
http://www.deri.ie/users/fadi-maali