Include examples for all properties

From: Leigh Dodds <leigh@ldodds.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2013 15:00:35 +0100
To: public-gld-comments@w3.org
Hi,

I've been reviewing the 12th March draft [1]. There are a number of
properties that don't have examples of their usage. I think the
specification should have example uses of every property, particularly
those that might be underspecified or documented elsewhere.

This is true of properties such as dct:accrualPeriodicity,
dct:spatial, dct:temporal, etc.

The Dublin Core have some general guidance which might be referenced
(or used to create examples. I've also recently learnt that there are
some standard accrual periods [3].

Additional examples will help ensure that users create more consistent metadata.

Cheers,

L.

[1]. http://www.w3.org/TR/2013/WD-vocab-dcat-20130312/
[2]. http://wiki.dublincore.org/index.php/User_Guide/Publishing_Metadata