Re: RDF Data Cube validator. Problem with one integrity constraint: IC-12

Thanks for looking at it. I have now been able to validate the data
and submitted the validation report.

It was interesting to confirm that the validator was using a slightly
different algorithm than simply running the specification queries.

Best regards, Jose Labra

--
Saludos, Labra