RDF Data Cube validator. Problem with one integrity constraint: IC-12

From: Jose Emilio Labra Gayo <jelabra@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2013 14:34:21 +0200
To: public-gld-comments@w3.org
I have a running example that I am trying to validate with the RDF
Data Cube validator.

Using my local copy of the queries it passes all the tests, however,
when I try to use the RDF Data Cube Validator, it fails for integrity
constraint 12.

I attach the file and my local copy of the query, it is the query from
the specification plus the prefixes and it returns NO (=success).

Is it possible that the validator is using a different version of the
query which makes it to fail?

--
Best regards, Labra