Re: ÁÐ: RegOrg ontology

Dear Kostas,

     the data from the IHU browser is actually drawn from the sparql
endpoint at http://publicspending.medialab.ntua.gr/ .
The IHU project uses the string descriptions taken from the greek
taxation service (TAXIS), but there is no actual standardization or
schema involved and sometimes the strings have overlapping meanings and
even typos.
In the publicspending.gr project we have actually deployed a small
taxonomy for greek organizations as a profile of ORG, having in mind
future mappings to foreign classification schemata.
You can see the legal entity types here
http://publicspending.medialab.ntua.gr/en/endpoint , selecting the
predefined query "Categorization of legal entities" from the example
queries dropdown.

Kind regards,
Marios Meimaris