Comments on WD-vocab-org-20121023

From: Bill Roberts <bill@swirrl.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2013 09:59:07 +0100
To: "public-gld-comments@w3.org" <public-gld-comments@w3.org>
I don't have any significant comments on the contents of the Organization ontology document, but would like to note that I have found it useful on a number of occasions. I would definitely support this becoming a W3C recommendation.

I would only note in passing that vCard remains a bit of a nightmare to use in practice and if a simpler way of representing addresses could be found it would make me and many others happy.  But that's not the fault of the organization ontology.