Re: Geolocation provide API

On Nov 17, 2010, at 4:19 PM, Thomson, Martin wrote:

> +1
>
> Please don't provide such an API unless you can also explain how content might make an appropriate choice of provider.

Martin,
That isn't an issue.  Recall, the basic idea is to allow sites to set up their own location provider so that places like universities, hospitals, can provide wifi positioning inside of their campuses.  If I get excited about this feature again, I can figure out the best path to get its built+spec'd.

Doug