Re: Geolocation privacy implementation

> Marcos Caceres wrote:
> So, off the top of my head, my wish list would be for consistency in:
>
> 1. Indicator (icon) - as we have consistency with the padlock

Regarding icons or any kind of visual indicators, I found some months
ago a Mozilla community called Drumbeat Privacy Icons, which goal is
"to develop a series of graphical and machine- readable privacy icons
that companies can use to convey important elements of their privacy
policy to users and that developers can build applications on top of
to enable users to make choices based on the disclosures in the
policies."

https://wiki.mozilla.org/Drumbeat/Challenges/Privacy_Icons
http://www.drumbeat.org/project/privacy-icons