Re: Draft Charter

From: Matt Womer <mdw@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 12:59:39 -0400
To: public-geolocation@w3.org

Hi all,

Thanks to everyone who took their time to provide feedback on the
Geolocation charter.  I'm happy to see so much interest in this work.

We're in the process of preparing the charter for review by W3C
management, after which we'll have the Advisory Committee review as
soon as possible.  I'll keep everyone posted on the progress.  Please
be sure to convey any comments to your AC representative.

Thanks again,

-Matt Womer