Diffs for changes to the spec [was: Added placeholders for privacy recommendations for implementers and location recipients]

From: Michael(tm) Smith <mike@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 21:21:40 +0900
To: Greg Bolsinga <bolsinga@apple.com>
Cc: Andrei Popescu <andreip@google.com>, Matt Womer <mdw@w3.org>, public-geolocation <public-geolocation@w3.org>

Greg Bolsinga <bolsinga@apple.com>, 2008-12-17 16:24 -0800:

>  I have not been able to keep up with this list for awhile. Is there a way to
>  get diffs of the specs as they progress? I'm always concerned I may miss
>  something, especially as of late.

There's a Web interface to CVS log for the Geolocation API spec here:

  http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/geo/api/spec-source.html

It can show a diff between any two arbitrary versions of the source; e.g.:

  http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/geo/api/spec-source.html.diff?r1=1.46&r2=1.47&f=h

--
Michael(tm) Smith
http://people.w3.org/mike/