Re: Added placeholders for privacy recommendations for implementers and location recipients

Looks OK to me.

I have not been able to keep up with this list for awhile. Is there a
way to get diffs of the specs as they progress? I'm always concerned I
may miss something, especially as of late.

Thanks,
-- Greg