Re: GeoPriv and the geolocation api.

After rereading the liaison statement and our member discussion notes,
I do not thing that we have adequately discussed the use of a
recommendation similar to that of the WCAG, but for privacy.  I
believe we should discuss this approach next week when we talk about
privacy of the user.

Regards,
Doug Turner