Re: Version of API supporting privacy rules and civic addressing

From: Matt Womer <mdw@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2008 12:12:15 -0500
Cc: public-geolocation@w3.org, richard.barnes@gmail.com, Alissa Cooper <acooper@cdt.org>
To: John Morris <jmorris@cdt.org>

Hi all,

> Following up on a number of threads on this list, Richard Barnes,
> Alissa Cooper and (to a lesser extent) I have been working on a
> version of the current spec that includes support for privacy rules
> and civic addressing. It would be great to get a discussion going on
> the list about it in advance of the face-to-face meeting next week.

With John's permission I took a snapshot of this and checked it in at:
	http://dev.w3.org/geo/api/spec-source-CDT.html

(This will just ensure we have a copy for all time, and isn't an
endorsement or anything!)  I made one small edit to get the style back.

You can see a static diff between the Editor's version as it stood on
5 December 2008 and this version here:
	http://dev.w3.org/geo/api/spec-source-CDT-diff.html

Thanks John, Richard, Alissa, this should really aid discussion at our
face to face next week,

-Matt