The planning of the first GAO Community Group conference call

From: Mirek Sopek <sopekmir@makolab.pl>
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2015 12:49:46 +0200
To: <public-gao@w3.org>
Dear All,

We are making concrete plans for our community Group first teleconference.

Due to various personal restriction related to summer holidays and also due
to longer process of bringing up auto.schema.org to live, we have moved the
planned conference to week 31 (July 27 - 31).

I will be sending shortly the possible dates and times for the
teleconference with some mechanism to vote for the day & time that would
suits the majority of our community members. We hope to find the best
possible day and time for the teleconference. If anyone has some suggestions
before I announce the possible dates - you are very welcomed to send them to
us.

We plan to use GoToMeeting facilities for the teleconference.

Cheers

Mirek@Lodz|Poland