Our Charter is now official

From: Mirek Sopek <sopekmir@makolab.pl>
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2015 13:16:20 +0200
To: <public-gao@w3.org>
Dear GAO Community Group Members,

I'm happy to announce the official form of our community group Charter:

https://www.w3.org/community/gao/2015/06/29/the-automotive-ontology-communit
y-group-charter/

We have decided to turn it into official document through the CfC (Call for
Consensus) process I initiated on June 22,
with 14 day timeframe for reaching the consensus.

I wish to thank to all who suggested the changes to the Charter!

I will be in touch with you all very soon - we are planning the first
virtual meeting of the community to be held soon.

Cheers

Mirek@Edinburgh