Re: Chair Nominations, was Re: Scope Proposal

On Mon, Nov 14, 2011 at 9:39 AM, Marcos Caceres <w3c@marcosc.com> wrote:

> On Monday, November 14, 2011 at 3:27 PM, Erik Möller wrote:
>
> > Speaking of chair... perhaps it's time to nominate some candidates and
> get
> > going on selecting the chair for the group?
>
> I nominate Erik, as he has implementation experience in games and knows
> browser technology…. and seems like a generally nice person who could lead
> this group :)
>
> --
> Marcos Caceres

Does anyone else have a nomination(s) they would like to make? If so please
share it/them on this thread, and we will vote on them using the poll
plugin that came with our CG wordpress.

Let's leave nominations open until 23:59 GMT 0 on Tuesday November 15th.

--
Boaz Sender