Re: Chair Nominations, was Re: Scope Proposal

Hi all

I nominate Boaz Sender, he did a very good job at leading the WC3 Games
Community Group Summit, keeping us all on track as well writing up the
notes. He's also been very active both in the discussions since then as
well as canvassing opinion and bringing others in.

I'm sure he's also an all round nice guy :)

Ben Adams