Re: Fwd: [web-animations] Naming of timing groups in the API

(2013/11/06 16:53), Kristopher Giesing wrote:
> Meant to send this to the whole list.  And to be clear, this ends up
> being a vote for "ParallelGroup" for clarity's sake.

As I replied privately before, this is very helpful feedback. Thank you.

The length of "ParallelGroup" may be acceptable but I'm also concerned
that it it could be difficult to spell for those without strong English.
e.g. ParalellGroup, ParalelGroup, ParallellGroup, ParrallelGroup etc.
all seem like easy mistakes to make.

What do you think?

Brian