Re: Transformed Pointer Coordinates?

From: Robert O'Callahan <robert@ocallahan.org>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 15:59:33 +1300
To: Dirk Schulze <dschulze@adobe.com>
Cc: Jacob Rossi <Jacob.Rossi@microsoft.com>, "Tab Atkins Jr." <jackalmage@gmail.com>, Simon Fraser <smfr@me.com>, Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>, "public-pointer-events@w3.org" <public-pointer-events@w3.org>, "public-fx@w3.org" <public-fx@w3.org>, www-style list <www-style@w3.org>
Maybe I'm wrong but I feel like it would be best to keep 2D points and 3D
points as separate interfaces. We don't want Web authors to wonder what "z"
and "w" mean for the result of convertPointFromNode.

Rob
--
Wrfhf pnyyrq gurz gbtrgure naq fnvq, “Lbh xabj gung gur ehyref bs gur
Tragvyrf ybeq vg bire gurz, naq gurve uvtu bssvpvnyf rkrepvfr nhgubevgl