Re: time uniform for CSS Shaders

From: Rik Cabanier <cabanier@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2012 15:36:43 -0800
To: Fabrice Robinet <cmg473@motorola.com>
Cc: public-fx@w3.org
Hi Fabrice,

I'm not sure what you are asking. Filters are similar to other properties
such as opacity in that they don't happen over time (They apply in 0 time).
The filters spec states that you can use CSS animations and transition to
interpolate them over time.
Alternatively, you can change a filter in script.

Does this answer your question?

Rik
Adobe Systems, Inc