Re: [css-filters] linearRGB vs sRGB

From: Dirk Schulze <dschulze@adobe.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2012 15:29:07 -0800
To: Rik Cabanier <cabanier@gmail.com>
CC: "public-fx@w3.org" <public-fx@w3.org>
Hi Rik,

if it would be supported at all, you could just specify one color interpolation for the complete filter chain, not for single filter effects. But the default 'color-interpolation-filters' value of 'linearRGB' is indeed a problem. IIRC WebKits CSS short hand filters use either sRGB or DeviceRGB, but not linearRGB.

Greetings,
Dirk