Re: [Filter Effects] 'filter' property, SVG and filter functions

On Fri, Apr 20, 2012 at 10:03 PM, Dirk Schulze <dschulze@adobe.com> wrote:
> It was more a question if we have to take care about this. This is the definition of the 'filter' property in SVG 1.1:
>
> Value: <funciri> | none | inherit
>
> in comparison to Filter Effects 1.0:
>
> Value:          none | <filter-function> [ <filter-function> ]*
>
> I thought about:
>
> Value: none | inherit | [<filter-function> | <funciri>]+

As you noted, <funciri> is listed in the spec as a type of
<filter-function>, so the last two are equivalent.

> Note that 'inherit' is currently missing.

CSS properties no longer list 'inherit' in their value descriptions;
global values are described in Values & Units instead.

~TJ