JSON/mediatypes/src/replace

From: Steven Pemberton <Steven.Pemberton@cwi.nl>
Date: Fri, 02 Dec 2011 16:08:36 +0100
To: "Forms WG" <public-forms@w3.org>
Take this XForm (fragment), which loads an instance, changes a value, and
writes it out again:

<model>
	<instance src="http://example.com/data"/>
	<submission id="put" resource="http://example.com/data" method="put"/>
	<action ev:event="xforms-ready">
		<setvalue ref="date" value="now()"/>
		<send submission="put"/>
	</action>
</model>

I believe we agreed (just checking) that this will work whether the data
coming in is XML or JSON. In other words, the submission uses the same
mediatype to serialise as the instance was populated with.

I think the same should be true in this case, where instead of using src=,
the instance is populated with a submission replace="instance." Again,
just checking.

<model>
	<instance id="i"/>
	<submission id="get" resource="http://example.com/data" method="get"