Re: XForms to join XML Coordination group?

On Wed, 2010-03-24 at 15:24 +0100, Steven Pemberton wrote:
> Liam,

> We are at the Forms FtF, and the question has arisen about making better
> contact with the XML work at W3C. One suggestion has been that we
> experiment with one of us attending the bi-weekly XML Coordination call,
> just to be more in contact.
>
> Would that be OK? If so Leigh Klotz of Xerox, co-chair of the Forms WG,
> would attend.

I think it's fine, and a wonderful idea! Thank you!

I have taken the liberty of adding XForms to the XML CG page [1].
Paul and I co-chair the CG officially; in practice, he chairs the calls,
and I do the admin stuff. The calls are usually short; each WG gives a
short report and raises any issues or points out any upcoming documents
for review, and we co-ordinate F2F meetings.

Liam

[1] http://www.w3.org/XML/Group/