RE: XForms to join XML Coordination group?

I agree that this is a fine idea.  Welcome to Leigh.

Our next scheduled telcon is next Monday, March 29
at 15:00 Boston time.  The minutes of our last meeting
(which was March 1 due to cancellation of the March 15
telcon)--which includes the usual agenda--are at
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-xml-cg/2010Mar/0001

We do not send out separate agenda/reminder emails,
so see the last meetings minutes for the upcoming
agenda and any changes in our usual bi-weekly schedule.

paul