Upload filename and mediatype already seem to be specified well enough

From: John Boyer <boyerj@ca.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 22:08:14 -0700
To: public-forms@w3.org
I have an action:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2009Apr/att-0010/2009-04-22.html#ACTION2

When I read the implementation requirements for upload, I don't really
understand why this action item is necessary.

See especially the note to implementers under the requirements for binding
to anyURI data nodes.

I think that a proposal closer to spec-ready text is needed if a revision
is indeed required.

John M. Boyer, Ph.D.
STSM, Interactive Documents and Web 2.0 Applications

Blog RSS feed: