Re: Naming the forms/attribute technology [was Re: Discussion points for "Forms-A"]

From: Charles F Wiecha <wiecha@us.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 12:44:53 -0400
To: "Mark Birbeck" <mark.birbeck@webbackplane.com>
Cc: "John Boyer" <boyerj@ca.ibm.com>, public-forms@w3.org, public-forms-request@w3.org
Well, we're the Forms WG and I had thought it was kind of a nice
parallelism that we have two specs which derive from the "Forms" name --
one is the XML-centric version (XForms) and the other is the
Attribute-centric version (Forms-A).

I'm happy to go either way in terms of the hyphens etc but keeping this
focused on variations on the term "Forms" seems kind of nice...Charlie