Shortname request for "XForms for HTML"?

From: John Boyer <boyerj@ca.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 13:47:53 -0800
To: Steven Pemberton <steven.pemberton@cwi.nl>
Cc: public-forms@w3.org
Hi Steven,

I am wondering if you would please issue the request for the director to
approve our shortname for the FPWD of "XForms for HTML", and please cc me
on the communcations.

We will probably experience some delays due to US Thanksgiving holidays,
but we may at least get on the calendar early next week if the request is
issued right away.

Thanks,
John M. Boyer, Ph.D.
STSM, Interactive Documents and Web 2.0 Applications

Blog RSS feed: