HTML Validator updates for XForms and for "XForms for HTML"

From: John Boyer <boyerj@ca.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 13:46:06 -0800
To: Steven Pemberton <steven.pemberton@cwi.nl>
Cc: public-forms@w3.org
Hi Steven,

We need to discuss how to get the HTML validator updated for use of XForms
content and also for "XForms for HTML" tags.

Can you please investigate this in advance of the telecon so we will have
something more to talk about than just that we need to do it?

Thanks,
John M. Boyer, Ph.D.
STSM, Interactive Documents and Web 2.0 Applications

Blog RSS feed: