W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-forms@w3.org > June 2008

TELECON AGENDA - 25 JUN 2008

From: John Boyer <boyerj@ca.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 14:31:27 -0700
To: public-forms <public-forms@w3.org>
Message-ID: <OFC600B317.C21EB6C1-ON88257472.00762623-88257472.00763D5C@ca.ibm.com>
Regrets so far: Uli, Leigh
Start Time: 10:45am Eastern US (15:45Z, except 14:45Z during US DST)
Duration: 90 minutes

Previous minutes: 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2008Jun/0050.html
IRC supplement: http://www.w3.org/2008/06/18-forms-minutes.html

Minute takers rotation list, when not done by Leigh:
Joern, Blake, Kenneth, David, Rafael, MarkB, Charlie, MarkS, 
Raman, Sebastian, Erik, Susan, Nick, Keith, Ulrich, Rogelio

AGENDA ITEMS:
=============
* = be ready to discuss

REPORTS (15 minutes)
===================

* Upcoming telecons
- Summer availability questionnaire: 
http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/32219/formssummer08/
- Do we need to cancel July 16 call? 
- Chair for July 23rd?
- Amenability to a Modularization demo on July 2nd call

* XForms Event
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2008Jun/0032.html

Next FtF (October 15-16 Virtual, Oct. 20-21 Cannes)
- Overview: http://www.w3.org/2008/10/TPAC/
- Registration: http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35125/TPAC2008/
- Schedule: http://www.w3.org/2008/10/TPAC/Schedule
- Need zakim booking from adminreq@w3.org by 10 October 2008

- Meetings needed? Spread-the-word activities?
webapps (m12n, js lib), HTML, CDF (mustUnderstand), XML Sec

The Forms Newsletter

XForms 1.1
Implementation Report Publication

XForms Basic 1.0, 1.1

Rich Web Application Backplane


ACTION ITEMS (0 minutes)
=========================
Action Item List:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2008Jun/0016.html


BUG FIX ISSUES (5 minutes)
==========================
* Able to complete Appendix E Input Mode?
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2008Jun/0024.html

xsi:nil, XBRL and impact on forms
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2008May/0073.html

XBRL
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-forms/2008May/0011.html

The meaning of message
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-forms/2007Jan/0013.html
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-forms/2007Jan/0012.html
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-forms/2007Jan/0011.html
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-forms/2007Jan/0010.html

The repeat-* attributes
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-forms/2006OctDec/0232.html


ADMINISTRATIVE ISSUES (10 minutes)
=================================
* Review of XHTML2 access module
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2008Jun/0038.html
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2008Jun/0040.html

* Need Comments on XML Events 2
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2008Jun/0048.html
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-forms/2008Jun/0002.html

XSD 1.1 last call review deadline 12 Sept.
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2008Jun/0059.html

Forms Task Force
- Latest: 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms-tf/2008Jun/0000.html
- Architecture alignment strawman: 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2008Apr/0068.html

Fix our shortname issue
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2007Nov/0096.html
http://www.w3.org/2005/05/tr-versions

Marketing of XForms
Name/Tagline: 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2008Jan/0060.html
Community: 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2008Jan/0054.html


FUTURE VERSION ISSUES (60 minutes)
==================================
* Specifying initial value
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2008Mar/0097.html
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2008Mar/0053.html
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2008Mar/0052.html

* We should automate boolean-from-string() on the boolean MIPs (relevant, 
readonly, constraint)
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2008Feb/0077.html

* We should allow the result of calculate to be cast according to the 
assigned datatype,
e.g. no need to call boolean-from-string() if calculate assigns to a 
boolean node.

Validity notification on initial or hidden data
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-forms/2008May/0015.html

The xforms-hide feature suggestion
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2008Jun/0035.html

XForms 2.0
----------
Refactor dependencies to detect automatic rebuild conditions and reduce 
circular dependencies
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2008May/att-0069/2008-05-28.html#topic6

Make progress on Model improvements (optional model, nested model, 
external model)
http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/Forms/wiki/Make_model_optional
http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/Forms/wiki/Nested_models_for_convenient_grouping_and_composition
http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/Forms/wiki/Externally_defined_models_with_src_attribute

xforms-submit-done response-body and host language submission result 
targeting
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-forms/2008May/0048.html
Discussed 21 May 2008; perhaps only for replace="none"

=============================================

[[Magic for irc channel:

/invite zakim
zakim, this will be forms
/invite rrsagent
rrsagent, make log public

Meeting: Weekly Forms WG Teleconference
Agenda: <url of this message>
Chair: <whoever>
Scribe: <whoever> (use exact IRC name, or add "scribenick: irc_name")
Regrets: <name>, <name>, ...
Topic: <topic 1>
... minutes ...
Resolution: ... resolution ...
Topic: <topic 2>
...
ACTION: <someone> to <something>
...

Use sed edits to fix previous lines, like s/Steve/Steven/

*** AT THE END OF THE CALL, rrsagent will list the actions by typing
actions?

*** Zakim will announce who was present by typing
zakim, bye

*** rrsagent dismissal
rrsagent, make minutes
rrsagent, bye

*** If someone by chance dismisses rrsagent before the minutes
*** are made, just invite rrsagent back

]]
Received on Tuesday, 24 June 2008 21:32:11 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 1 October 2013 22:06:48 UTC