Re: Post Postscript, Re: ACTION NEEDED (Charlie, Nick, Leigh): XForms 1.1 schema update

I would advice the working group to not tie itself down with
intricacies of XML Schemas --- doing that  is at this point an
academic exercise and will significantly disadvantage the work of
this group with respect to keeping pace with what is happening
elsewhere at the W3C.

--
Best Regards,
--raman