Re: ACTION NEEDED (Charlie, Nick, Leigh): XForms 1.1 schema update

Hi Nick,

No disrespect to anyone here but I would doubt you would get this done
this side of Xmas if you start from scratch. There is a lot of work in
the current schemas, and a lot of problems have been solved. In
particular you need to understand XHTML Modularisation 1.1, since a
lot of time was spent to make the M12N framework and XForms 1.1 work
together.

If you have been working on establishing the differences between the
versions then it sounds like all you would need me to do is help you
find the right places to change in the schemas.

So my suggestion would be to let me get my involvement in the RDFa
specs out of the way, and then I could probably help you to finish the
schemas in no time at all. I have been working almost non-stop on RDFa
stuff for quite a while now, and XForms has had to take a back seat,
I'm afraid. But today we are releasing syntax and primer documents to
the workgroup responsible for the RDFa taskforce (hurray! :)) which
means I should be able to find some time next week to look at the
schemas with you.

Regards,

Mark

--